Leadtime 2-5 working days for delivery
Kit includes Part A & Part B 1.5L Kit consists of 1L Resin(Part A) & 500ml Hardener(Part B) 6L Kit consists of 4L Resin(Part A) & 2L Hardener(Part B) 12L Kit consists of 8L Resin(Part A) & 4L Hardener(Part B)
Price includes Vat
FlowCast® is Ecopoxy’s new improved solution to crystal clear thick pours with minimal bubbles! It’s 3 x thinner than before, with improved clarity and even more bio content.
Ecopoxy FlowCast® is a high performance, two component, UV resistant commercial grade epoxy. It’s formulated for its excellent air release properties, long gel time, and low exothermic heat buildup which resists stress cracking.
It cures crystal clear, has an extremely low odour, and can be used for deep pour applications including:
- River Tables
- Filling large gaps and voids
- Casting, including using silicone moulds
- Resin Art
- Woodworking - including using a lathe, table saw, and belt sander.
- This resin is perfect for casting and see-through encapsulation of objects such as Coins, Photos, Wood, Metal, Concrete, Granite, Copper, Stainless Steel, Bamboo, Leather, Ceramic, Artwork, Rocks, Sea Shells, Fabrics, Paper, Dried Plants and much more. It accentuates and magnifies the objects it encapsulates. Its low viscosity allows it to fill tight gaps and voids, while releasing air bubbles.
How to use Flow Cast:
- Mix 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener in a clean and dry container, and mix thoroughly for 2 minutes.
- Add any pigments or dyes, and continue to mix in until evenly coloured.
- Pour into mould - thickness per layer: min. 15mm / 0.5” - max. 40mm / 1.5” per layer. (Not recommended for pours less than 7mm / ½” in depth).
- Re-pouring in between coats is possible between 25 - 48 hours, providing the previous pour is firm but still tacky. Once tack-free it is necessary to sand between layers to ensure proper adhesion.
Benefits of FlowCast®:
- 100% Solid
- Cures with a glass-like finish
- Bubble prevention with air release
- Low exothermic reaction
- Low viscosity
- Decreased crystallisation
- Resistance to stress cracks
- Extremely durable
- Low exothermic heat buildup
- Excellent colour stability for pigments and dyes
- 35% Bio content
- Impact resistant
- Magnifies Object Appearance
- Tough Water Resistant Finish
- Eliminates Craters, Crawling and Fish Eyes
- Will not blush or sweat under high humidity
- Will not distort with age
- Mix ratio: 2:1 by volume.
- Working temperature: 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).
- Pot Time: 8 hours depending on ambient temperature.
- Workable/Cure Time: 72 hours depending on ambient temperature, humidity, and thickness.
- Thickness per layer: min. 15mm / 0.5” - max. 40mm / 1.5” per layer. (Not recommended for pours less than 7mm / ½” in depth).
- Storage: 13-29ºC (55-85ºF) with tightly sealed lids.
- Use denatured alcohol to clean up.
FlowCast Volume Calculator
The FlowCast Volume Calculator can be used to determine the amount of FlowCast® required for your project. We suggest using an average for each measurement.
How to Measure
Measure the length, width, and depth of the area the epoxy will fill, taking into account any holes or gaps in the wood or casting object..
FlowCast Volume Calculator
Flowcast is available in 1.5l, 6l and 12l.
For special orders with higher quantities required, please contact the office directly on 044-9343455 and we can assist you further with lead-times and a quotation.
Flowcast Safety Data Sheet Part A
Flowcast Safety Data Sheet Part B
For more information visit https://www.ecopoxy.com/products/flowcast/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org